Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up://The Good, The Better, and the Unfortunate

I don't normally blog on the weekends because I love my wife to a point of near paralyzing distraction. And by that I mean, I am simple stupefied when I'm more than three feet away from her.

So here's what I've been up to since we last spoke

1.09.2009://Drove to LA to see the movie The Wrestler and a QA with Marissa Tomei. I'm a pessimist at heart so I tend not to think things are actually going to happen until five minutes after they start. In short, it was a perfect night. I'll write more about it later.

1.10.2009://My wife and I decided to host a dinner party for an ex bandmate of mine and his wife. So we spent the whole day cleaning the house top to bottom. I cooked baked ziti with hot peppers. Then we went to a bar and my friend picked up the check for of $100 worth of booze, but because they opened the tab on my card, guess what's pending in my bank account.

Did not watch football, but I'm reeling from Arizona being in the NFC Championship

1.11.2009://Hangover, though art loosed. Spent most of the day in bed as a vegatable. Watch football nearly all day including when my father in law came over to patch the drywall from where the dogs chewed through.

Cards vs Eagles, really?

The end of the day became sad as I took my male dog to my father in law's so he can get neutered today. Poor guy.

All in all one of my favorite weekends and a good way to start the year

Bummer://No reading or writing completed at all

No comments: