Thursday, March 18, 2010

Words per Day

The First March Post!!!

I really don't know how some people do it. Everyday they pop up with content. I can barely write on my projects everyday let alone post in this thing.

Twitter, even that becomes a burden.

They way that writers write and the only way to be successful is to constantly be churning a personal NaNoWriMo that brings forth word count. Every day.

That's just crazy.

So much has happened in my personal life in March that it takes time to process and perhaps I'm such a writer that doesn't experience things with the instant thought of "this will be great to blog about."

Ususally I have a hard time deciding what to write about, stories that is, but recently I've begun work on no less then five different stories at the same time. One of which, if it doesn't start behaving is turning into a novella.

I suddenly find myself with too much to write and not enough time to do it, which for me is usually the opposite of norm.

Is this a problem with anybody else?

No comments: