Monday, February 15, 2010

Genre Wars Out Now!


I'm a pessimest. That comes as no surprise to anyone that knows me.

At the end of last year I entered a short story contest. I came in third in my genre but that was good enough for publication.

That's right, someone was dumb enough to pay money for publishing my bs.

So anyway Sunday the 14th my first foray into public print is public. Click the cover above to go to the Lulu.com storefront to purchase.

All proceeds from the book go to writegirl


3 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Thanks for the shout out!

Davin Malasarn said...

For the record, you did not come in third. For the 23 non-winners, the order is random. Your story was great. I think of it often when I reflect on how daring our selections were. Your story almost made me include a warning in the anthology. Maybe we should have.

BA Boucher said...

No harm, Davin, I'm just excited I was included. It's the nature of Jews to assume everything is a fluke.

I did email Michelle before I submitted just to make sure there wasn't an issue.

Thanks again for everything.