Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Brandon Tries Acupuncture



My back is an asshole.

He is deliberately trying to kill me.

For weeks now I've been losing sleep and good will karma due to this villain knotting me.

It is bad.

Like Teen Wolf Too bad.

Like Karate Kid III bad.

So finally, my wife demands that I go to urgent care because she can't stand my kvetching any longer.

I go in and the doctor lifts up my shirt and barely even looks at me.

"Yeah your back sucks."

"Tell me about it Quackers, what are you going to do about it?"

"I do acupuncture, lay down."

Bam, bam, bam, bam

30 seconds later, I'm dancing around like Gene F'ing Kelly.

Seriously, it might be the greatest thing I've ever done to my buddy. Excluding that time I won five bucks for drinking an entire bottle of Listerine.

No comments: